· If you wish to cancel your reservation you must cancel 14 nights prior to your arrival date.
On one night. stays must be canceled 14 nights before arrival.
· If you cancel within the 14-night cancellation time and want to
recover some money, we will return to you every night we are able to re-book but not the nights we cannot re-book.
· If you are a government employee and using a government credit card for your stay the cancellation policy is that of the Federal Government of Canadas Public Works negotiated policy
· If you are a Government of Canada Employee paying with your own card, rates and house cancellation policy remains the same as all other guests and is not considered part of the Government agreement with Embleton House
HOW TO CANCEL A BOOKING
· When there is a requirement to cancel a booking please do so as soon as possible.
· You can cancel a booking by texting 0r calling our office cell at 1-867-873-2892 or by emailing us at email@example.com if we get your message we will always reply. If we don’t it is up to you to call or text or email once again.
What to expect when you cancel:
· Within 24 hours of receipt of cancellation you will receive an email with a letter of cancellation If we are re-renting your reserved time, we will send you a receipt by email for what you did or did not pay.