· If you wish to cancel your reservation and receive a refund of your deposit you must cancel 21 nights prior to your arrival date.
· If you wish to cancel and not pay the remaining amount of your stay owing after your deposit then you must do that 14 nights prior to your arrival date. Your deposit will not be returned to you.
· if you cancel inside the 14-night cancellation time and want to
recover some money, we will return to you every night we are able to recover less your 30% deposit. (If you need to cancel the sooner you do it the more likely you are to recover some of your costs)
· If you are a government employee and using a Government credit card for your stay the cancellation policy is that of the Federal Government of Canadas Public Works negotiated policy
· If you are a government of Canada Employee paying with your own card, rates and house cancellation policy remains the same as all other guests and is not considered part of the Government agreement with Embleton House
HOW TO CANCEL A BOOKING
· When there is a requirement to cancel a booking please do so as soon as possible.
· You can cancel a booking by calling 1-867-873-2892 and pressing Extension '0' (No messages please call back if you do not get answer)
· you can cancel a booking by calling toll free from anywhere in North America to: 1-888-909-5203
· You can cancel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What to expect when you cancel:
· With in 24 hours of receipt cancellation you will receive an email with a letter of cancellation.
· When you have cancelled and if we are able to rent the time you reserved after it has been rented you will receive an email with a bank transfer to the credit card on file for every night/ nights, we were able to recover.