During the time of Covid 19 many things have changed in our Embleton House lodgings during this time of Covid 19 Below is a outline of what we expect from guests at all times to keep everyone well during this pandemic.
1/ Pets, smoking, vaping, burning of candles, use of incense or/essential oils in the rooms are prohibited in Bed &Break shared guest apartment and in all private suites. .
- Infraction of this policy will result in a basic cleaning charge of $300, If more time is required then an hourly rate of what extra time is required to place the room or suite back to a non allergy state will be charged to the card holder.
- If you are a smoker or vaping individual use the deck.
- Well using the lodgings deck for vaping or smoking please be respectful of another guest who may find tit offensive
- We ask guests refrain from disposing ashes and butts from smoking in our yard. Please remember to place your cigarette ashes and butts in the container on deck.
2/ No drunkenness or illegal drug use is permitted in Embleton House B&B or on the property.
We do not mind if you have drink but expect no problems as a result of it.
- Any person causing a problem or disturbance in our lodgings will be told to leave or will removed by RCMP and the money for your stay will not be refunded.
- Any illegal drug use in our lodgings will be reported to RCMP. If there is a disturbance due to illegal drug you will be told to leave and will be charged and the money you paid for your stay will not be refunded.
2/ Quite time begins at 11PM:
- Quite Time: If you are coming and going during the night please be quite and keep our voices down on the stair well and in the foyer. of B&B and Suites.
- Quite Time: if you are going out to the deck during the night please be considerate of others and remember to enter and exit the lodgings quietly
- Quite Time in B&B /Small Inn: applies to seating areas on each deck. If you choose to be there please be considerate of others who may be close by with windows open relaxing or sleeping.
- Please refrain from slamming doors and going back and forth numerous times. (The sound of the lock being disengaged sometimes wakes up guests. If you are on the deck and not leaving just close the door and then lock the door when you return to your B&B / Small Inn room or suite.
- The card holder who reserved a B&B/ Suites or room is finically responsible for them self and other occupants in their room / suite or any visitor that they may bring to Embleton House lodgings, if there are damages or infarctions of the policies above.
- keep the volume of your music and TV reasonable after 11PM
- Please refrain from using massage tub after 11 Pm and before 8:30 Am (it vibrates and keeps folks awake)
3/ Lodging requirements due to Covid 19 rules for health requirements for safety
- No one other than registered guests are permitted inside the B&B during COVID 19. If you wish to entertain visitors do so on the deck . You must stay 6 feet apart from other guests / staff and mask up. Visitors on the deck are fine with us. Just remember quite time is 11 PM
- When coming and going in our B&B / Small Inn or if you choose to visit with staff or other guests, or have visitors on the deck, stay 6 feet apart and wear a mask
- Wash your worries away! Sanitize your hands coming and going
We will no longer be suppling breakfast foods and cleaning services like we used to do:
- due to the easy and fast spread of Covid 19 we are taking every precaution in our lodgings to protect you and your family!
- We will no longer be providing daily B&B room or suite lodging tidying, until this virus is no longer a risk,
- If you want garbage, recycles or compost emptied in your lodgings you will be required to bundle it replace the bags in your garbage found under the kitchen sink and then give us a call letting us know you have placed out side your door for removal.
4/ B&B / Small Inn Parking:
- Parking is very limited. Often it is necessary for you to park on the street.
- It should be noted: We assume no responsibility for the contents or any vehicles while parked on or near our B&B / Small Inn lodging property.
- Energized parking for our B&B ? Small Inn : If you need energized parking make arrangements with us for that prior to your arrival.
- When available at our B&B / Small Inn, there is a $10 charge for energized parking on a timer. NOTE: Depending on how many guests need this service we may not be able to supply it.
- If you wish our laundry done let us know. We charge 10 dollars a load for this service. You will be required to give washing instructions, notify us and place it out side your B&B , lodging suite .
5/ No out door foot wear is allowed in B&B / Small Inn Guest apartment or in suites
- Leave your outdoor foot wear in the foyer or in the B&B / Small Inn porch. (Bring slippers or borrow a pair from us)
Why do we want your foot wear in the B&B / Small Inn foyer or porch?
- In the B&B, lodging suites, when we see your shoes gone, we will know when you are in and out and do our vacuuming and any chores
6/ Internet usage in B&B . lodgings: (In Yellowknife we do not have limitless internet and it is very expensive)
"No gaming on line", "monitor your use of internet calling", "monitor your usage of "Face Time”
- Use them conservatively or not at all if possible. Please place a phone call instead.
- If skype, face time or use of web cam can be avoided: this would be preferable. If you need and cannot avoid using them please use once in a 24 -hour, period and no longer then 5 minutes. If you need more time then this then talk to us and we will refer you to an internet café.
No watching "Net Flicks", movies and videos on line and be cautious when streaming music.
- Take into consideration how big your uploads, and down loads are. Each guest’s usage in our lodgings will be monitored. Please note we reserve the right to discontinue the free service and will turn off transmission of service if our monitor shows guests over use of up and down loads or when our usage threshold reaches75% of our allotted usage.